Thursday, September 19, 2013

118 - Pre-Flight Check

Jon waited until she slid between the sheets and then rolled over to turn out the light.  Before he could reverse the move and roll onto his back, Sheridan had pressed herself against him, arm draped over his waist and the front of her body as close as the babies would allow. 

“I love you.”  The words washed over the outer shell of his ear on a warm breath, but they gave him a chill of dread nonetheless.

“Christ.  Do you want Burger King again?”

She dropped her forehead onto his shoulder blade and giggled softly, the sound making him grin just a little bit.   “Not this time.”

Thank God.  The kid working midnights at the drive through was starting to greet him by name and the smell of those burgers was starting to make him sick.  Jon was beyond ready for her to get a new craving.  He didn’t care what it was.

Reaching up to lace his fingers into hers, he released an easy breath.  “In that case, I love you, too.”

The words were no more out of his mouth when one of the babies took a shot at his left kidney.  They obviously weren’t happy about the closer than usual quarters and were making their feelings known. 

Laughing lightly, he flipped over to face his wife in the darkness and dropped his hand to her belly, rubbing the ever-growing baby bubble with the palm of his hand.  “Yeah, yeah.  I love you guys, too.” 

She smiled at her belly, and then tipped her chin up to smile at him.   Her fingers twirled absently in his chest hair as she asked, “What time did you say you’re leaving tomorrow?”

“The car will be here at one.”

This would be the first time he’d done an overnighter away from her.  Idly, he wondered how she was going to handle it.  He could probably fly back after the show, since it was only about an hour and a half flight, but she was going to have to get used to the nature of his career.  Making special arrangements this time would only make it harder in the long run.

“Mm-kay.  And you’ll be home when?”

“Late the next night.  I’ll fly back right after the show.”

Soft kisses dusted along the underside of his jaw.  “You’re staying in which hotel?”

“Mm.”  His hand shifted from her belly to the curve of her hip and he stroked his hand over the arch that was a little more voluptuous than it had been before the babies.  She had given up on wearing nightgowns, shirts or pajamas to bed.  They got twisted around her belly and she hated it.  So the only thing between his hand and her bare skin was a strip of stretchy lace.  “Dunno.  I’ll text you when I get there.”

She pulled her head back and he could feel her eyes peering at him in the semi-darkness.  “This is the first time you’re spending the night away from me since we’ve been married.  More specifically, the first night on business.”

“Yeah.  And?”  He slid his open palm down her thigh, hooking her knee and lifting it onto his leg. 

“And… do I have to worry about somebody with a waistline being in your bed while your humpfront whale of a wife is at home?”

Jon tensed and it was his turn to pull his head back and he tried to find her eyes.  “Is that a serious question?  You’re asking me if I’m gonna fuck around on you?”

“Not really.”  She touched her lips to his and brushed the hair from his forehead.  “It’s more my way of telling you that I know what’s readily available to you.  It’s also to remind you that I won’t always be seventeen months pregnant.  And that – even pregnant – I give a better blow than any one of those women trying to get into your pants.”

He chuckled quietly, relieved at her flippant tone.  She wasn’t going to go psycho possessive on him.  Not that he’d ever thought she would, but you could never tell what was going to seem like sound logic to a pregnant woman.

“Oh yeah?  That mean you’re gonna be on your knees by the door every time I go away, waiting to give me a ‘blow voyage’?”

“As long as you come back through that door with a raging hard-on, ready to bend me over the nearest flat surface and fuck me ‘til I scream.”

She didn’t flinch.  She didn’t hesitate.  Damn I love my wife.

He reached up and tangled his fingers in her hair, tugging until her chin popped up far enough for him to bite.  “You’ve got an awful dirty mouth to be somebody’s mama.”

“My body may not look like it, but I’m the same woman I was before you filled me full of Bongiovis.  I still want you as much now as I did that first sex-fest night in Jamaica, and I’m always going to want you.  Got it?”

“Your fucking gorgeous body…  He rolled his hips forward, the hardness of his erection erotically scraping against the lace between her thighs.  “…is mine – babies and all.   You will climb the walls like a hissing, screaming cat for me.”

“Anytime, anywhere,” she agreed with a soft purr, meeting his lazy thrusts with a slow rocking of her own hips.  “Now tell me nobody can fuck you like I do.”

Guys said whatever it took to get a piece of ass, and Jon was most definitely a guy.  However, the truth of it was that – even pregnant – sex with her was better.  More satisfying.  More… uninhibited than any he could recall. 

It had taken fifty years to find a lover like her.  Why the hell would he want to waste his time vainly looking for another?

“I don’t know if they can or not.  And I don’t fucking care when I’ve got you.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” she breathed into his mouth before hungrily devouring his lips. 

Her tongue slithered between his teeth and he reined in the impulse to nip at it, instead rounding his lips into a ‘o’ and sucking, pulling her tongue more deeply into his mouth.  He was in the process of pushing her panties and his gym shorts down when one of the babies firmly kicked him in the abs. 

“Kids are restless,” he murmured, his lips wet and slick against hers.  “Roll over.”

“Mmmnh.”  She shook her head.  “I can’t get at you that way.”

And oh... how he wanted to be gotten.

“Roll onto your back, then...”

Kicking away her panties, she did as she was told as he climbed to his knees and pushed her thighs wide.  She moaned when Jon pushed a finger inside.  She groaned when he pushed two. 

“That’s it,” he approved, pumping her slowly, her growing arousal making his fingers hot and slick inside her.  He grazed his thumb over her clit with an appreciative rumble.  “You’re so wet for me.”

“Stop...  playing.”  The sex-kitten purr was more a yowl of frustration as he continued to tease.  Sheridan chased his fingers with writhing hips, her legs spread as far as they could go.  She was offering all of herself to him – begging that he take her, in fact.

The way her swollen breasts jiggled in the silvery moonlight, bouncing against the belly that was even more swollen...  She reminded him of some fertility goddess he’d seen in a European museum once.  From his perspective, she could be seven, seventeen or seventy months pregnant and he would still get hard with one breath.

“What do you want?” he taunted.  “You want my cock inside that wet pussy?  Is that it?”

Her impatient growl was only emphasized by the thrashing of her head against the mattress.  “Rgghh.”  Her hands came up, nails raking over her ribcage hard enough to leave welts. 

Jon sucked air between his teeth at the pain that aroused more than it hurt.  “Ah, ah,” was his chiding as he pulled his fingers free, leisurely exploring the velvety folds that were all but throbbing with desire.  “Good girls don’t growl.  Good girls beg nicely.”  He leaned forward to tug on one distended nipple with his other hand, and she lifted her torso off the bed as though he’d pulled her from it.  “You’re a good girl, aren’t you Kitten?”

“Only for you,” she panted.  “Please fuck me, baby.  Pleeeease make me come....”

He couldn’t help himself.  The sweet petitions spiked his testosterone to dangerous levels.  He had to bite her.  Had to remove his hands, planting them in mattress so that he could lever forward and sink his teeth into the ball of her shoulder – and her collar bone, and the top of her breast. 

“I’m begging, Jon.  Don’t... make me wait anymore....”

“Shhh...”  The mollifying noise vibrated off of her throat as he took a bite there, too.  “I’ll take care of you when I’m ready.”

Her hands were all but knotted in the back of his hair and she tugged a little too hard for his liking.  “Now.  I’ve begged.  I’ve pleaded.  I’ve been a good girl... now fuck me!”

His mouth came to the peak of her breast, his tongue bathing the aureole that had grown in proportion to her bra size.  Latching onto the fat nipple, he rolled it against his tongue, gratified by the sharp gasp she left hanging in the air when she stopped breathing.

“So fucking sexy,” he murmured against her skin.  “When my good girl goes bad.”

“Ohhhh!  Dammit, Jon... please!”  He sank his teeth into the other breast and she screamed.  “Please!”

Nobody torqued him up like Sheridan.  Good girl, bad girl and everything in between, she was the hottest woman he’d ever known.  Jon couldn’t wait any longer.

Without any warning, he jammed himself inside her, his balls drawing up when it earned him another sexy scream.  His belly bumped up against the bottom of hers when he slammed home over and over.  She reached for him, raking her nails passionately over his shoulders, chest and...

“Goddammit, Sheridan!  Easy on the nipples!”

“You want it easy... then give it to me... harder.”

Her sultry snarl was anything but remorseful, and it flipped his switch in a major way. 

He gave her everything he had and she bounced, jiggled, writhed, arched, squirmed, slid and shimmied with every pounding thrust.  With each forceful toss of his hips, she whimpered, cried, screamed, hissed and yowled just a little louder until, by the end, the sound of her plummeting over the edge drowned out his own violent release.

Spent, he fell to his back, heaving great breaths of air to replenish what he’d lost being sucked into the vacuum of Sheridan.

“So...” he rasped, planting an open-mouthed kiss onto her bicep.  “Meet you about twelve-thirty tomorrow for that blow?”

Her breathy, carefree laughter melted a huge grin onto his face.  

Life is good.





5 comments:

  1. I'll just be here on the floor if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One minute Im laughing cause Jon is bitching about Burger King, and then I'm smiling at Sheridan saying she's not always going be 17 months pregnant, and them I wasn't laughing any longer because I was digging in my wallet to check if I was at least 18. Amazing chapter, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a fun chapter....wonder how Sheridans gonna go with Jon away overnight...I dont think either of them are going to be bothered with cheating on each other...they sound completely committed to each other..Nicely written chapter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Jon tensed and it was his turn to pull his head back and he tried to find her eyes. “Is that a serious question? You’re asking me if I’m gonna fuck around on you?”...

    Don't be offended, it's a legitimate worry, you've cheated on Dorothea all your life, especially when you were away from home.

    "Blow voyage" LMAO

    Multiple pregnancy and intense "big O" at 7 months could lead to an early birth, I hope it won't be during his trip.

    ReplyDelete