Saturday, March 9, 2013

Another apology


I thought I was going to be able to make my regular Monday post, but between Jovi, travel, work and home, it's just not happening.  Old Mother Blushy's cupboard is bare, and the lovely Ms. Audra is in the same boat I am.  I hate that, but I don't know what else to do.   The stress is making me crazy and the few words I manage to get written through my anxiety attacks are pitiful.  Y'all don't deserve that.

I have two more shows this week (Sunday and Thursday).  Let me get through those and I'll push myself back on track with the story and posting.   It kills me to do that, but Jovi only comes around every so often, you know?  I'd really like to be able to enjoy it.

So,once again, my apologies.

It's my intention to post a Thursday chapter and I'll do my very best to honor that intention.   In the meantime, here's a reminder of why I'm gone.  Enjoy the pics and videos from my travels.   :o)  ♥ blush


7 comments:

  1. WHATEVER, I CAN WAIT AS LONG AS IT TAKES, HAVE FUN AT THE SHOWS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again....go....go....go.....have your fun....you deserve it....just use your shows to inspire you....lol...will be here waiting for this one also....Have a blast!!!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your pics and videos as much as I enjoy your stories! Have fun!!!
    -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blush's pics and vids ARE awesome! And she always shares without hesitation. So, thanks Blushy for taking the vids and pics 'some' of us can't ;) Anxious to see the new stuff! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Well all caught up very nice love how Jon and Sheridan are falling into place!!!! Just waiting on more! Really more soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time & enjoy it! you're so right hat you must take advantage when the guys are on tour. You mentioned sundays show so I am a bit jealous as I had really wanted to go (I live right outside Columbus), but too many other things taking my time & money lately. I hope you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries, you just enjoy yourself!!

    ReplyDelete