Sunday, October 28, 2012

Revised posting schedule

We are going to move to posting a new chapter every other day.  (Except on Fridays.  Blush hates posting on Friday).  Getting the feeling on this side that you all aren't really connecting to this story, but please be patient. You know how the twists and turns go in the fan fiction world.  You'll hear more about Sheridan and and more of the story line will be revealed in coming chapters.  Be patient with us.

By the way, if you comment, we'll know what you like and what you don't.  You'd be surprised at how much comments affect the way a story goes.  #justsaying.

Thanks for your loyalty, readership and patience.  Stick with us.  It's gonna be good!

xoxo
♥blush & Audra

8 comments:

  1. Sorry, I'm just a bad commentor.I like the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too I don't always comment but LOve Love this story!!!!!!!! Please keep posting!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the story...i wish i didnt have to wait for new chapters..i wanna know what happens so bad...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS STORY, I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, LOVE WHAT YOUR DOING WITH THE TWO OF THEM (MORE OF JON BEING NAKED PLEASE).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I´m not someone to post a lot of comments... I do... sometimes... but I love read this story and I hope it will be a looooong one ;-)

    The only problem I have is that there are just not enough chapters to read but thats not your problem. I know you can´t write 24/7 even if we would love it that way ;-))
    As long as you won´t kill us for demanding more ;-)))

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just crap at commenting, I'm sorry! I'm really enjoying this and can't wait to see where it goes. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am bad at posting comments too! But, I LOVE the new story! Please dont stop! Keep the chapter coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I have well and truely connected to these two! Loved the first one and love this one! I do like to read a few chapters at once so have to hold off for a week to do that! Please keep it going!!!

    ReplyDelete